THESIS/DISSERTATION GRANT

The Thesis/Dissertation Grant is an outright grant awarded to master’s and doctorate scholar for the conduct of his/her research whose thesis/dissertation proposal has been approved.
 
This grant is open to on-going scholar who is ready to write his/her thesis or dissertation manuscript and who preferably has completed all of their academic courses prescribed in the program of study with good academic standing.
 
The scholar must have thesis/dissertation proposal in line with the R&D thrust of the ERDT Program and that he/she has successfully defended his/her thesis/dissertation proposal, as approved by the thesis/dissertation panel of examiners.
 
Scholars on approved 1-year extension status are qualified to apply for this grant.
Scholars who have availed ERDT master’s and doctorate Sandwich Program are qualified to apply for this grant.
 
Entitlements

  • Outright Thesis/Dissertation Grant

    Master’s

    Doctorate

    P50,000.00

    P100,000.00

 
A scholar who is on Deferred Repayment status are no longer entitled to this grant.
 
Application Procedures and Required Documents
 
To avail the Thesis/Dissertation Grant, a scholar must submit the following:

  1. Duly accomplished ERDT-TDG Application Form. 
  2. Approved thesis/dissertation proposal duly certified by his/her primary adviser and the chairman of his/her
      department; and
  3. Schedule of research activities (Gantt chart), leading to the completion of the program of study.

 
Release of Thesis/Dissertation Allowance
 
Upon the approval of the Thesis/Dissertation by the Project Leader, ninety percent (90%) of the outright grant will be released. The remaining ten percent (10%) will be released upon submission of the final thesis/dissertation manuscript and accomplished ERDT Completion Clearance Form. A scholar who will be able to complete his/her degree within the prescribed period or extension period is entitled to the remaining 10% of the grant.

 

 

ERDT Announcements

Consortium Announcements

Address

Room 201 Melchor Hall
College of Engineering,
Magsaysay St., UP Diliman, Quezon City



Designed by 
Amihan Studios
Contact Information

(02)433-03-04
(02)981-85-00 loc. 3160 
erdt_up@yahoo.com



Engineering Research and
Development for Technology
Connect

Learn about our programs at
ERDT and share these with
friends and enthusiasts



Copyright 2013.
All Rights Reserved.
ERDT Portal, Powered by Joomla!