The third pillar of the ERDT program is infrastructure development. This will house state of the art laboratory equipment in support of the R&D thrust of the ERDT Program.
The ERDT Infrastructure Program includes the construction of six new buildings and the renovation of the existing facilities in the College of Engineering at Melchor Hall. These include the following:
1. Metallurgical, Mining and Materials Engineering Department (MMME) Buildings.
2. Industrial and Mechanical Engineering Department Building (IE-ME)
3. Institute of Civil Engineering (ICE) Academic and Laboratory Buildings
4. Electrical and Electronics Engineering Institute (EEEI) Building.
5. Chemical Engineering (ChE) Building
6. Energy and Environmental Engineering Programs
Renovation Works in Melchor Hall
1. Geodetic Engineering Department at the east wing of Melchor Hall
2. Engineering Science Department and classrooms at the 5th Floor of Melchor Hall
The status of the infrastructure projects is shown in Table
Figure 1 Mining, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering Building
Figure 2 Electrical and Electronics Engineering Power Laboratory Building
Figure 3 Institute of Civil Engineering Building
Figure 4 Industrial Engineering – Mechanical Engineering Building
Figure 5 Energy and Environmental Engineering Building
Figure 6 Chemical Engineering Building